CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, March 24

cuddle up with the stars more


"When was the last time you wallowed in contentment, maybe lay in bed for two days just making your lover sigh and giggle, and she/he and you talked silliness for hours and joked at the sweet insignificance of most all stuff?

Cuddle up with the stars more. You will be able to do that if you can start treating every human being as a sacred cow, and keep a few of my poems handy." - my beloved HAFIZ

cuddle up with stars...cuddle up with dreams...cuddle up with ideas...cuddle up with questions...cuddle up with mysteries...

become intimate with every inch of the soul...

from my journals