CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, March 3

veritas and bottled poetry


"Wine is bottled poetry." 
- Robert Louis Stevenson

laughter 
questions
wonder
curiosity
meditation

a text message 

non-judgement 
more laughter
conditioning 
parenthood
childhood

another text message

truth
sex
faith
travel
mystery

and yet ANOTHER text message...
is that normal? 
mindless rudeness?

forgiveness
compassion
learning
breathing
laughter

and more laughter
friendship
wine
poetry
...always poetry, always truth...

excerpt from my journals

"In vino veritas..."