CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, March 12

unapologetic passion: María Pagés


I wish to live the remainder of my life with unapologetic passion and intensity...

María Pagés, what an honor to witness your powerful poetry and raw beauty this evening...

"Flamenco is born out of emotion...the artist must carry you away, and you must allow yourself to go with him or her."
- María Pagés

I surrender to the dance of the divine...
I vow to live my life with unapologetic passion and intensity...