CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, January 20

hurricane of experience



happy enough is not enough for me, not anymore...

my beloved RUMI whispers wisdom:

"I was happy enough to stay still
inside the pearl inside the shell,

but the hurricane of experience 
lashed me out of hiding and made me

a wave moving into shore, saying loudly 
the ocean's secret as I went, and then

spent there, I slept like fog against
the cliff, another stillness."
- RUMI

mixed media on paper