CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, January 23

the first full moon - the wolf moon


under a white blanket of snow, I contemplate the blessings blooming in my life...under the full moon I pray, giving thanks and asking for continued guidance...

"Characteristics and behaviors that no longer serve your spiritual purpose are being culled from your consciousness. Make cooperation a priority over competition. Valuable insights, ideas, and new teachings are coming your way, so pay close attention. It's important to maintain your self-esteem and integrity and deeply trust in your inner knowing, even when you feel misunderstood or misaligned. You're being spiritually and pscychically protected at all times, so there's really no need to fear."
- Dr. Steven Farmer

"Women and wolves are relational by nature, inquiring, possessed of great endurance and strength. They are deeply intuitive, intensely concerned with their young, their mate and their pack..."
- Dr. C.P. Estes

snapshot from my playful prayer altar celebrating the year's first full moon, known as the wolf moon...