CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, September 18

flesh on our bones


"I see who you are

behind the skin

and the muscles

I see who you are, now

and when you get older later

I will see the same girl

the same soul

lioness, fire-heart
passionate lover

and afterwards

later this century

when you and I have become corpes

let's celebrate now all this flesh on our bones

let me push you up against me tightly

and enjoy every bit of you

I see who you are..."

- Bjork

recent selfie with my wild and wonderful daughter who is reminding me of my wildness and wonder, my essence