CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, December 25

christmas greetings

vintage greeting card, circa 1972
Grand Mother seemed to save everything.

She was a sentimental soul, much like me.

This little greeting card was the first I ever gave her...or rather my parents gave in my name...I was barely two months old on December 25, 1972.

Christmas Greetings
Filled with good wishes for the
Christmas Season and the New Year

Grand Mother saved this card for me to one day read and treasure, remembering her with so much love and gratitude...