CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, December 15

so many questions

a few of my stones & components
People are curious. Curiosity is a good thing, usually.

Where do you buy your stones?

How long does it take you to make a necklace?

What is your cost - not your wholesale - your material cost?

Where did you have your boxes made?

How much money did you make at the show?

How many pieces can you make in a week? In a month?

People are curious about my art. This is a compliment, usually.

From all over the world: flea markets, auctions, gem shows, estate sales. Many are gifts from generous traveling friends who send packages monthly.

A neckpiece can take up to a month to complete - sometimes more - sometimes less. Art is never rushed or timed...

Cost - my cost has no price...my soul is price-less...

The boxes were chosen by my husband. I prefer not to deal with vendors.

I have no idea how much money was made. I leave numbers and math up to my accountants.

I don't know how many pieces I can make in a week, much less a month. I have never timed myself and believe that might take the joy out of it for me. Each piece is created in a peaceful environment - free of stress - free of time - free of any expectations...