CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, September 3

delicate & powerful

2007 a beautiful insect painted blue
I found this lovely creature's little corpse on the sidewalk. I brought it home and studied the beauty of it's wings - delicate yet also powerful...

A lot of people I know dislike insects or bugs, just won't tolerate them at all. I have come to understand these tiny creatures as messengers of nature...even hungry mosquitoes which seem to be obsessed with biting my flesh...nature's love bites perhaps?