CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, December 9

beauty & beasts

The animals prepared to feast. Each dressed in its best, surely wanting to impress. Once-A-Great-Beauty lured them into the haunted castle holding secrets and ghosts. She would stuff them with sugar and carbohydrates until their stomachs almost burst. The sweets were laced with judgment and mockery. It had all become a game of appearance and denial. Both Beauty and Beasts had lost sight of what is important in life...

excerpt from a fairy tale in progress