CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, December 6

water

detail from a 2008 piece already in private collection
we float in the womb
our mother’s water breaks and we emerge
the human body is mostly water

ocean water renews
rain baptizes
tears of joy & sorrow

water changes shape & transforms herself

fertile waters
healing waters
purifying waters

“I noticed something at your show...there was a lot of water involved...the first snow of the year (como avisando que se avecina algo mágico)...la nevera de agua con hielo que se cayó debajo de la mesa...que para mi es buena señal...señal de cambio...de algo fresco, nuevo y limpio...”

-Catalina Checa de Stawski

water IS life