CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, March 19

Katharine Meyer Graham

2008 mixed media

The thing women must do to rise to power is to redefine their femininity. Once, power was considered a masculine attribute. In fact power has no sex.

- Katharine Meyer Graham (1917-2001)
Power has no gender. I have always known that.

I come from a long lineage of extremely powerful women.

I was brought up believing that women are actually more powerful than men...but that this secret power must never be verbalized, much less boasted about...

The men in my life are secure enough to respect and honor my power in all its glorious femininity.