CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, March 9

Remedios Varo

2008 mixed media
On second thought, I think I am crazier than my goat.

- Remedios Varo (1908-1963)

There is a Spanish saying, which I grew up with:

mas loca que una cabra OR

crazier than a goat

In Granada, Nicaragua I have recently heard:

mas loca que una cabra en bicicleta

crazier than a goat on a bicycle

At times, aren't we all crazier than goats on bicycles...?

...trying to pedal our way through life

striving for balance and stability while moving along...