CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, November 12

surrender


I sat under the trees and thought.


I sat under the trees and cried.

I asked for guidance and listened to a sweet whispering breeze:

surrender to the sacred dance of life and death 

surrender to the sacred cycles of nature

surrender to the mystery

surrender with grace and dignity 

surrender with joy 

surrender with gratitude


I sat under the trees as the sun set majestically.

snapshots from this afternoon