CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, June 16

procuro alejarme


"Procuro olvidarte,
siguiendo la ruta,
de un pájaro herido.

Procuro alejarme,
de aquellos lugares,
donde nos quisimos.

Me enrredo en amores,
sin ganas ni fuerzas,
por ver si te olvido.

Y llega la noche,
y de nuevo comprendo,
que te necesito.

Procuro olvidarte,
haciendo en el día,
mil cosas distintas...

Lo que haría,
por qué estuvieras tu,
por que siguieras tu conmigo.

Lo que haría,
por no sentirme así,
por no vivir así,
perdido..."
-Hernaldo Zúñiga 

remembering a moment in slow motion...