CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, June 26

spiritual or sexual?


My beloved RUMI...

"They try to say what you are, spiritual or sexual? 

They wonder about Solomon and all his wives.

In the body of the world, they say, there is a soul and you are that.

But we have ways within each other that will never be said by anyone."
- RUMI

but we have ways within each other that will never be said by anyone...

spiritual or sexual?

"Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground." - RUMI