CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, January 25

unfathomable grace






- what is on your desk? -



From the beginning of my life

I have been looking for your face

but today I have seen it



Today I have seen

the charm, the beauty,

the unfathomable grace

of the face

that I was looking for



Today I have found you

and those who laughed

and scorned me yesterday

are sorry that they were not looking

as I did



I am bewildered by the magnificence

of your beauty

and wish to see you

with a hundred eyes



My heart has burned with passion

and has searched forever

for this wondrous beauty

that I now behold



I am ashamed

to call this love human

and afraid of God

to call it divine



Your fragrant breath

like the morning breeze

has come to the stillness of the garden

You have breathed new life into me

I have become your sunshine

and also your shadow



My soul is screaming in ecstasy

Every fiber of my being

is in love with you



Your effulgence

has lit a fire in my heart

and you have made radiant

for me

the earth and sky



My arrow of love

has arrived at the target

I am in the house of mercy

and my heart

is a place of prayer



- RUMI



I begin my days with poetry and prayer, meditation and yoga...