CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, May 7

abandon

run away...
escape...
return to the sea...
a woman abandons herself to motherhood... (or a career or a lover or a cause - a woman instinctively mothers)

a mother abandons her child for reasons one cannot judge... (abandonment can be physical or emotional)

a woman must learn to mother herself, her Self...
all I want to do today is dance, paint and make love to blue...

in between the meals, the laundry, the lessons, the questions, the laughter, the hugs, the gratitude, the doubt, the joy...

I carve out a few minutes in the day to stretch, breathe and sit in silence...

I discover the blessings...in blue...