CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, May 9

Queen of Sheba

- mixed media from my journals -
"Wisdom is sweeter than honey, brings more joy than wine, illumines more than the sun, is more precious than jewels.

She causes the ears to hear and the heart to comprehend.  I love her like a mother, and she embraces me as her own child.  I will follow her footprints and she will not cast me away."

- Makeda, Queen of Sheba (ca. 960/1000 B.C.)