CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, May 20

self-inflicted imprisonment

"You know the worst thing is freedom. Freedom of any kind is the worst for creativity. You know, Dali spent two months in jail in Spain, and these two months were the most enjoyable and happy in my life. Before my jail period, I was always nervous, anxious. I didn't know if I should make a drawing, or perhaps make a poem, or go to the movies or the theatre, or catch a girl, or play with the boys. The people put me in jail, and my life became divine. Tremendous!" - Salvador Dali 

so...lack of freedom and limited options may be regarded as blessings in disguise at times? hmmm...

how do I create a life of self-inflicted imprisonment? 

am I ready to emerge from this energetic womb and birth myself to freedom?

I am continuing to connect the dots...and feel grateful for the whispers of wisdom the universe is sending...