CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, May 4

paternal grandmother: Uca

she taught me to smile with my heart...

she taught me sweetness...

she taught me that motherhood is a great joy and a sacred act of service...

she taught me the art of silent communication through one's eyes...

she taught me to laugh out loud with spontaneity...

she taught me the importance and the freedom of transparency...

she taught me it was safe to feel and cry...

she taught me to love Mother Mary...and to find this maternal goddess energy in every woman...

- excerpt from my journals

remembering my beloved Estrella Maruca, truly a Grand Mother